Thursday, June 25, 2009

My Wine Wins Another Medal



- As I posted in my May 20th post, myself and 2 friends entered our Concord wine into the Winemaker Magazine Amateur Winemaking Competition last month and we won a medal. Well, we just found out last weekend that we won another medal at the prestigious Indy International Competition! So we must be doing something right.


-Come out and see Mr. Tom and me, the Finger Lakes Weekend Winos Duo, perform acoustic blues, rock, and originals this Saturday & Sunday from Noon to 4pm at Dr. Franks on the east side of Keuka Lake. We had a great time there earlier in the month and this weekend should be even better!


- Also, My June Wine & Dine Column for Mountain Home magazine about winemaker Barry Tortolon of Rooster Hill Vineyard is now online.


Busy Busy Busy. I'll see you on the wine trails.

No comments: